About the Company
Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions.
- Create all-encompassing content strategies in line with Finku’s brand and marketing goals. Tailor content plans to cater to specific target audience segments, addressing their needs and interests.
- Produce high-quality, engaging, relatable content to our target audiences across various channels, especially TikTok and Instagram.
- Ensure the content is well-executed, accurate, and tailored to the target audiences.
- Conduct keyword research and implement SEO best practices to optimize content for search engines and improve organic visibility.
- Ensure wittiness & consistency in brand messaging across all content, aligning it with the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to keep our content relevant and innovative.
- You are Super. Out. Of. The. Box.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, with 1-2 years of experience in content strategy or creation, preferably in fintech or financial services.
- Strong understanding of fintech products, financial services, and related industry trends, along with their market segment.
- Excellent written communication skills for crafting compelling and demonstrated expertise in tailoring content for different audiences and channels.
- Experienced in utilizing analytics tools to track content performance and possesses strong analytical thinking abilities to make data-driven content decisions and optimize strategies.
- A creative thinker who can develop unique and engaging content ideas.
Thank you! Your applications has been received!
Sorry, if you happen to see this error please contact us customer