About the Company
Finku is a personal finance application helping Indonesian consumers manage their finances better through financial tools. Our mission is to eliminate financial illiteracy in Indonesia, so that all Indonesian can leverage the existing financial ecosystem and make better financial decisions.
- Assist founders in running company-wide monthly updates
- Help founders with day-to-day operational items
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members and ensure that all parties are on track with targets, project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Identify key issues, roadblocks form each team and cascade to senior level
- Support and mobilize teams to solve raised issues
- Undergraduate students on any related fields
- Experienced in conducting research, analyzing, and synthesizing data
- Have decent critical and analytical thinking skills
- Understand the local Indonesian context and financial pain points faced
- Good communication skill in English, both oral and written
Thank you! Your applications has been received!
Sorry, if you happen to see this error please contact us customer